Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Well he only left New York City a month or so ago and kept saying he was considering his options. I guess maybe he didn't fancy going and playing in the UAE or whatever kind of nonsense was on offer. Chelsea backroom staff beckons??

A bit like Gerrard's return to Liverpool only with, you know, the possibility of trophy celebrations at season's end.

43 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

A bit like Gerrard's return to Liverpool only with, you know, the possibility of trophy celebrations at season's end.

So obsessed :shifty:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jericode said:

Legit my favourite footballer of all time. Not gonna lie, I'm kinda sad :(

It's a tie between him and Zola for me.

I don't really feel sad at this stage... I got through all that when he left Chelsea. The fact he's been playing in the US has been distant enough not to affect me.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Saido Berahino apparently served an eight-week suspension for a positive drugs test (recreational) earlier in the season. How has that not come out until now?

Well he was at "fat camp" for a while. Must have been then. Surprised it was kept so quiet. 

Bit hard to buy one 235 days in advance, mind. I suppose he could just start his journey and look to buy one during the trip.

"After six months' cycling I've just about reached the outskirts of Europe - and now the tickets go on sale! ...Oh, didn't get one. Guess I'll turn back then." :shifty: