Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

1 hour ago, Los IngobernAdam de Japon said:

I've seen a still and it is not good. Totally different to Nilis though as, IIRC, that was his knee going the other way? Horrific either way.

His leg bent mid shin the other way around (i.e front of foot went towards knee rather than back of foot towards hamstring)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

His leg bent mid shin the other way around (i.e front of foot went towards knee rather than back of foot towards hamstring)

His leg resembled an umbrella. 

If Ozil leaves that'll be a bigger loss than Sanchez will in the long run

There's been two great team goals this weekend with that the Lacazette goal and the Willian one. 

1 hour ago, therockbox said:

Watford complaining about managerial loyalty is hilarious.

Any club or fan, other than Arsenal fans, moaning about loyalty should have a little think.

• Admin

In fairness, it was more Watford wouldn't accept the compensation offer more than Silva wanting to stay - he never distanced himself from the Everton job when asked so the players probably stopped playing for him.

That said, poor excuse and statement from the board.

I don't blame Watford for what they've done tbh. 

You could tell by his body language he just didn't seem that bothered. I don't blame the players for possibly lose the desire to stop playing for him. I'd be miffed if the guy I was working for wanted to fuck off after a few months of having joined. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MadJack said:

So if Poch started baiting out the Man City job or whatever you'd be fine with it?

Its like that time that Southampton sacked VVD when he was interested in moving to Liverpool.