2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

1 minute ago, Buschoru Suzuki said:

The Pats had 1 penalty for 10 yards called against them.  Along with a grand total of 9 penalty yards in their final 3 regular season games.

BEST COACHED TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!

You think there should have been more penalties in this game? I can't think of anything the refs missed

2 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

Why do people hate the eagles?

Long story short?

1995. Sunday Night football. 10-year old Meacon gets to finally see his favorite player and team, John Elway and the Denver Broncos, in person. He puts on his little John Elway jersey and proceeds to sit in single-digit temperatures to watch his favorite player get hurt in the first quarter. 10-year old Meacon then sits for the next three hours as a group of grown men, Eagles fans, throw ice cubes at him all night long. From that night on I've wanted those bastards to never, ever have the opportunity to enjoy a Super Bowl win. 

Also, more recently, I live in the area and have to listen to moronic Eagle fans all the fucking time.

I never once believed in the Jags. I thought after the fumble recovery if they marched down and at least got a FG they'd have enough cushion to hold off a Pats rally, but of course no. And then the short possession with 6 minutes to go was a death sentence.

One big thing that bothered me was them not trying to add points in the 2nd quarter with a minute to go.

9 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Long story short?

1995. Sunday Night football. 10-year old Meacon gets to finally see his favorite player and team, John Elway and the Denver Broncos, in person. He puts on his little John Elway jersey and proceeds to sit in single-digit temperatures to watch his favorite player get hurt in the first quarter. 10-year old Meacon then sits for the next three hours as a group of grown men, Eagles fans, throw ice cubes at him all night long. From that night on I've wanted those bastards to never, ever have the opportunity to enjoy a Super Bowl win. 

Also, more recently, I live in the area and have to listen to moronic Eagle fans all the fucking time.

That's sad.

I really enjoyed them before Wentz got injured