2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

The Buffalo Bills have benched Tyrod Taylor. Bills coach Sean McDermott told reporters that rookie quarterback Nathan Peterman will start against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.

Good. Tyrod's been average to godawful this year. I haven't seen a QB so unwilling to throw the ball downfield since Trent Edwards after he got concussed by Adrian Wilson bac k in '08. He plays like he's terrified of making a mistake, and winds up doing nothing at all.

Edited by munky

8 minutes ago, munky said:

Good. Tyrod's been average to godawful this year. I haven't seen a QB so unwilling to throw the ball downfield since Trent Edwards after he got concussed by Adrian Wilson bac k in '08. He plays like he's terrified of making a mistake, and winds up doing nothing at all.

Never seen an Alex Smith game? He doesn't even know you're allowed to throw it further than seven yards downfield. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

He had a career game last week. If Bridgewater isn't 100% then Keenum is an absolutely fine back-up. I don't think we have any Viking fans on here, do we? Not vocal ones anyway. 

I follow them a bit because they are a division rival. But yeah, he's been pretty solid, not making mistakes and really can't see any reason to make a switch if they keep winning.

48 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Never seen an Alex Smith game? He doesn't even know you're allowed to throw it further than seven yards downfield. 

That would've been true until this year. He was dropping bombs down the field the first half of the season.