2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

Call a fucking penalty on a cowboys opponent, jesus fucking Christ I am sick to death of our receivers getting fucking mugged on every play and never getting a call

• Like 2

The Cowboys offense is no good without Zeke. I think people are overblowing the criticism on Prescott, he makes some bad passes but it's not like any defense is fearing the running game so a huge dimension of their play calling is negated. This season's a wash for Dallas, and they probably would have been better off having Zeke sit the first 6 games instead of now.

Also the officials have been bad the few Dallas games I've watched, never calling penalties against their opponents. 

On 11/21/2017 at 13:53, Lineker said:

The Raiders have fired DC Ken Norton Jr.

It's cool though because the next QB they face has been announced as Paxton Lynch. 

Thank fuck. Good player, shitty coach.

Josh Gordon might play week 13, and, if you'e wondering, I will be starting him in fantasy when he does. 1milliondeadpoints.

1 minute ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

What's it like being a fan of a team that wins a lot? I bet it's nice :( 

Lots of nervousness, history saying we'll still find a way to fall off a cliff

• Haha 1

I usually delight in bad things happening to the Jets, but they just got completely hosed.  Seferian-Jenkins catches a TD, but despite his hands being on the ball and the ball being on top of him, never coming close to touching the ground, it moved ever so slightly and so they ruled he didn't have possession and overturned the call.

These catch rules are nothing short of ridiculous.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

What's it like being a fan of a team that wins a lot? I bet it's nice :( 

It's pretty nice.  It's good watching football and not having to worry much about it being close or actually losing.  Takes a lot of stress out of the equation, or at least until January.