2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

...Where is he "getting up and falling"?  

He very clearly takes steps and made a decision to jump on the guy after he was down and out of bounds

Edit: Ok, Deadspin has the full video and yes, he did get up.  He still made a very clear effort to walk over and jump on the guy.  

10 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Re: The Gronk cheap shot: Is there a video of the whole play, not just showing him getting up and falling on White? 

Watch his feet right before he "falls" on White. He was clearly aiming it so that he would hit him in the back of the head.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Busch E said:

Jerry Reese is gone too!

tenor.gif

You're welcome!

If you told me we'd be tied for first with LA (still always type SD and have to change it) after week 5, is have laughed my ass off, but here we are.

It's going to be amazing if it comes down to the game in LA on NYE. Nice that we'll be at home :)

So.....Reese and McAdoo to Cleveland?

And I know the Gronk thing was intentional. I was just hoping to see the entire play. Every place I've looked just has a short clip of him moving toward and attacking White, not the entire play including the interception.