FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Croatia deserved to go through. We just looked void of any creativity and just fell asleep at pivotal points. 

However they can be proud of what they've achieved. This team no one expected would get this far and they've actually united a nation that an England team hasn't been able to do in a long time. 

Right. The Belgium game may still be upcoming but more importantly....

WHO IS OUR SCAPEGOAT?!?! WHO DO WE BLAME!!!! 

This is coming from an Arsenal supporter, but I think it would be fucking marvellous to see Luka Modric lifting the World Cup for his country. 

Absolutely outstanding footballer, he's been one of my favourites for years.  

• Like 2

Right, now I can relax and enjoy it, you guys did really well. I'd have absolutely loved for Scotland to be in your position. Pickford by far made the biggest name for himself in my view. You just need to get rid of all the Spurs players and you might not bottle it next time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DMarryMaguire said:

Right. The Belgium game may still be upcoming but more importantly....

WHO IS OUR SCAPEGOAT?!?! WHO DO WE BLAME!!!! 

John Stones obviously. Centre backs should lump it and kick their opponents, not do fucking Cryuff turns. 

1 minute ago, Spainanite said:

Right, now I can relax and enjoy it, you guys did really well. I'd have absolutely loved for Scotland to be in your position. Pickford by far made the biggest name for himself in my view. You just need to get rid of all the Spurs players and you might not bottle it next time.

tbf if you'd have asked any of us if we'd have been happy getting knocked out in the semi's we'd have taken it.

Now I want Croatia to win the damn thing.

• Like 3