NBA 2018-2019 Season

Pooker

The NBA take a ridiculously long time to approve trades, even something as straightforward as a pick swap. As a result we get teams having to make picks on behalf of other teams, and the awkwardness of someone being drafted to a team they're not playing for.

There's not many things the NBA could learn from the NFL, but draft night is one of them.

• Like 1

Trades can't be completed until the new league season begins, this year it's on July 6th. Teams can agree to a trade, but that's it. Its stupid. 

The Knicks made the correct pick! It's a miracle. 

@The Chiksrara Special I want Bol Bol on the Jazz, backing up Gobert. I'm hoping the Jazz somehow trade back into the first round to get him.

Was thinking the same thing, @GhostMachine.

Jazz picked up three players at the end of the draft. Never heard of any of them, but look like they show some promise after looking at highlights. Will be fun to watch them during Summer League.

Surprised that nobody drafted Tacko Fall. I could easily see him having a better career than Bol Bol.

Outside of getting Zion, I thought the Pelicans had a great draft. That's how you start a rebuild after trading a superstar. On the other hand, are the Suns trying to become the new Knicks?

53 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Was thinking the same thing, @GhostMachine.

Jazz picked up three players at the end of the draft. Never heard of any of them, but look like they show some promise after looking at highlights. Will be fun to watch them during Summer League.

Surprised that nobody drafted Tacko Fall. I could easily see him having a better career than Bol Bol.

Outside of getting Zion, I thought the Pelicans had a great draft. That's how you start a rebuild after trading a superstar. On the other hand, are the Suns trying to become the new Knicks?

Bol Bol is going to be MVP within the next 5 years you philistine! :angry:

4 hours ago, VerbalPuke said:

What do you guys know about the Pistons move? From my limited knowledge he has potential but is very raw at this point. But we needed to swing for the fences, we don’t need another fucking role players.

I'd say I'm pretty sure that's what the Pistons are getting.