NFL 2018

Lineker

I like my coaches going for the win instead of the tie UNLESS that game is against a division opponent or late in the year with a conference opponent who may beat you into the playoffs. Like Vrabel going for it against the Eagles works, he doesn't drop a game to a team in his division and best case scenario he wins (they won). Reich's worst case scenario is a division loss which in a lot of cases can be like losing twice.

Giants didn’t deserve to win this game anyway and I didn’t think they had muc shot...but Pete Morelli’s crew has been hot garbage.  Same crew that called roughing the passer on Matthews last week.  Phantom horse collar tackle on Jenkins.  Picked up multiple third down flags thrown against the Saints before the crew talked themselves out of it which led to scoring drives.

7 minutes ago, Lowerdeck said:

Seems weird for Saints/Giants to be on CBS while Browns/Raiders is on Fox.

Browns/Raiders been the better game of the two.

There is a method that decides what network gets what games but its kinda complicated

22 minutes ago, Stick Stickly said:

He's been gone for six years but it's still weird to see Phil Dawson miss a kick.

Not for me. Him missing a kick is the reason I didn't get to see my team even score some points the first time I got to see them live :(.

It has not taken long for fans to turn against McCoy and, to a lesser extent, Wilks. Rosen did well at least, unlucky with a few dropped receptions and pulled off a couple of eye-catching throws.

Earl Thomas flipping off his own bench is the best thing I’ve seen all day, and it’s as good a case as any why Le’Veon Bell is doing the right thing by still holding out.

I fully expect more marquee holdouts next year...and I’d say there’s a very good chance that the inevitable lockout in 2021 lasts wayyyyyyyy longer than the 2011 one did.

Just a dominating win in Pittsburgh.

I think the Steelers are teetering on the brink. The Bell situation, Brown appears to want out, and Ben's body language just looks awful. Every time they showed him on the sidelines tonight he was just looking out at the field and not talking with any of his teammates.

Meanwhile, by 2018 standards the Ravens have an elite defense.