NFL 2018

Lineker

1 hour ago, Meacxico said:

This is like your parents saying they’re going to finally let you get a puppy, but they take you to the pet store and all they have left are half-dead goldfish.

I would assume that as a Broncos fan you are used to that depressed feeling. Which I am definitely not feeling right now. Nope. 

I'm mildly surprised that they haven't used Rishard Matthews more. He seemed to be a good big play guy for them last year. I'm sure he'll got a shot elsewhere (New England?)

Glad to see Reid back in the NFL. He has the talent to help out and was one of my favorites on the 49ers.

And I wonder if his signing will have any bearing on the Kaepernick collusion case? Kaepernick could use it as saying that the owners don't have a problem with a player kneeling but have something against Kaepernick himself doing it, while the owners could argue that since Reid has been signed, it's just a matter of time before a team takes a shot on Kaepernick. 

22 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Glad to see Reid back in the NFL. He has the talent to help out and was one of my favorites on the 49ers.

And I wonder if his signing will have any bearing on the Kaepernick collusion case? Kaepernick could use it as saying that the owners don't have a problem with a player kneeling but have something against Kaepernick himself doing it, while the owners could argue that since Reid has been signed, it's just a matter of time before a team takes a shot on Kaepernick. 

I don't see it. Reid could start for any team in the league. Meanwhile, Kap could start for maybe five teams right now and that includes Buffalo, Cleveland, and Arizona who all wanted to sit their first round QB's as long as possible.

1 hour ago, Pooker said:

Reid didn't play for about a month, not including offseason stuff. Kaepernick hasn't played in that plus a year. The "it's only a matter of time" excuse doesn't really fly in that case. 

14 hours ago, DFF said:

I'm mildly surprised that they haven't used Rishard Matthews more. He seemed to be a good big play guy for them last year. I'm sure he'll got a shot elsewhere (New England?)

Dallas should really give him a call.

He lined up on a lot of plays but the Titans never threw it to him.