NFL 2018

Lineker

Between those bogus roughing the passer calls, the 25+ penalties a game, I just can't even watch NFL any more. I've decided to be more productive and do other things than watch NFL on my Sundays. I love college football and watch it from noon to like 2 in the morning. If I'm bored and it's raining outside, maybe I'll give it some watch, but this stuff is getting painful to sit through. 

Realistically I can’t see myself ever giving up my NFL Sundays.  It’s just been a big part of my life forever.

It might get to a point of hate watching as I did with Raw for many years, stubbornly treating it like a terrible sports team and keep watching in hopes it’ll eventually turn the corner.  But I just can’t see an NFL Sunday ever coming and me just going “meh, who cares”.

so basically the Browns winning created an alternate timeline?

I'm elated with last night's result. I know the Pats struggle earlier in the season, but I still expected them to steamroller us. To finally break the 100 yard rushing duck is obviously an added bonus too. Looking at some of the game coming up, they actually look a little more winable now. Particularly that Cowboys game, based on how they have played so far this year. 

13 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Jimmy G :( I believe the coach just confirmed he tore his ACL

12 hours ago, damsher hatfield said:

Yeah I knew the second I saw it in slow motion. Been watching enough football to know when the knee plants and buckles it can only mean one thing.

What a bummer.

Well this has been a shitty week or so for me and my favourite sports teams worldwide. 

I'm now willing to start taking bids from EWB'ers, to follow teams of their most hated rivals so I can curse them as well.

I watched the Ravens game yesterday while having Redzone on my laptop. I'll probably continue to do that just because I can, but yeah, the obscene amount of flags and bullshit rules are making the NFL unwatchable. I feel like it's getting worse in college too, but nowhere near as arbitrary as it is in the NFL. Another big strike against the NFL is they try to put as many games on at 1pm as they can. LA vs LA was an intriguing matchup but there wasn't enough else going on for me to watch it, so I went off to do other things during the evening.

3 hours ago, Noah said:

Well this has been a shitty week or so for me and my favourite sports teams worldwide. 

I'm now willing to start taking bids from EWB'ers, to follow teams of their most hated rivals so I can curse them as well.

Please follow the Philadelphia Eagles then to make the Giants, Redskins and Cowboys fans on here all happy. Maybe youll help turn Ginger Jesus into a regular Ginger who doesnt seem like he will be hard to beat for years to come

• Like 2