NFL 2018

Lineker

I look forward to another game of the Giants having to throw quick short passes well short of the sticks on 3rd and long because the O-line is so bad they can't even consider a deep passing game.

Dump-off checkdown passes when you have Odell Beckham Jr on the team is like forming a band with Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, or Tony Iommi and asking them to play the flute.

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

How many times do teams need to be reminded "DO NOT LEAVE THE DOOR EVEN UNLOCKED FOR TOM BRADY". Like come on Jacksvonille.

EDIT - Hey waitaminute

I wouldn't have bet on the Pats winning today, but that performance was just disappointing.  Jax had their shit together and the Pats had no answers to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

I look forward to another game of the Giants having to throw quick short passes well short of the sticks on 3rd and long because the O-line is so bad they can't even consider a deep passing game.

Dump-off checkdown passes when you have Odell Beckham Jr on the team is like forming a band with Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, or Tony Iommi and asking them to play the flute.

Already happened twice.  Even got the defense to bite on play action only to inexplicably dump it off to Barkley.

I’m ready to turn this game off not even a quarter into it.  This team absolutely reeks.

That was a frustrating game. Our run D looks awful, except for in the 4th quarter where we bottled everything up and we were near perfect. So frustrating. We probably should have won the game. 

It's definitely the oline, they're completely new with a completely new playbook for the guys that were here last year. Everyone is pretty much showing how inexperienced and incohesive they are with this offense and it's only going to take time until they can properly gel together. It would probably be a lot easier to swallow if we went with a rookie QB and started a rebuild than taking the "win now" RB with an aging Eli because you can chalk up this as a learning experience for the younger QB. All and all the flashes I saw of Barkley I like and we just need to make sure we get him some lanes to showcase him properly. 

The fact that Halipio, who was probably the most steady of the five, is out for the season doesn't help at all. It just takes one win to get back in this NFC East atm so I'm not giving up on the season on Week 2.

Apparently, Clay Matthews was penalized at the end of the Packers/Vikings game last night because "he lifted up and drove the QB to the ground." He didn't lead with his helmet, didn't use his full body weight, and it wasn't a late hit, all according to the referee.

What a joke.