NFL 2018

Lineker

The good thing about Fitzmagic is that he's such a cool guy and it increases the chances of Jameis getting canned by the week.

I have a horrible feeling Winston somehow ends up on the Giants next year though. Given how much he's fucked up so far, it's seems like such Gettleman move. The only 3-13 team with no offensive line and a rapidly ageing QB in win-now mode.

On 13/09/2018 at 16:37, VerbalPuke said:

Hide contents

s-1-696x632.jpg

Spoilered in case of I don’t know. Apparently LaGarette Blount didn’t wear his cup to a photo shoot and his weiner is visible through his uniform. I thought it was funny. 

On 13/09/2018 at 17:01, TCO said:

He's no Teddy Bridgewater

Hide contents

Image result for teddy bridgewater pants

3149da39f24160501f15187ffa3668b1.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TCO said:

The good thing about Fitzmagic is that he's such a cool guy and it increases the chances of Jameis getting canned by the week.

I have a horrible feeling Winston somehow ends up on the Giants next year though. Given how much he's fucked up so far, it's seems like such Gettleman move. The only 3-13 team with no offensive line and a rapidly ageing QB in win-now mode.

Fitzpatrick is on the older end though, so it's a weird situation for TB.

Though, yes, if the Bucs move on from Winston (or, really, if any team moves on from their current starting QB especially a younger one) the Giants are landing spot number 1.

31 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

Fitzpatrick is on the older end though, so it's a weird situation for TB.

Though, yes, if the Bucs move on from Winston (or, really, if any team moves on from their current starting QB especially a younger one) the Giants are landing spot number 1.

That is until Pat Shurmur drafts and develops son, Kyle. Not the most gifted quarterback, but easily the brightest one in college. 

On 17/09/2018 at 21:52, Busch Luck Fale said:

What the hell, the Seahawks have a linebacker, Austin Calitro, who went to the same high school as me.  I mean I didn't know him as he graduated five years after I did, but I don't read the local paper so I had no idea there would be someone from here good enough to eventually go pro.  Connecticut isn't exactly a recruiting hotbed.

There's a handful of players from CT.  Most notable I can think of is Jordan Reed, since Dwight Freeney retired.

Edited by Lowerdeck

Eric Dickerson, Deion Sanders, Jim Brown, Joe Namath, Marshall Faulk, and Marcus Allen among others have signed a letter demanding that the NFL provide them an annual salary and health insurance - stating that they will no longer attend the Hall of Fame ceremony or other NFL functions until their demands are met.

34 minutes ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

Eric Dickerson, Deion Sanders, Jim Brown, Joe Namath, Marshall Faulk, and Marcus Allen among others have signed a letter demanding that the NFL provide them an annual salary and health insurance - stating that they will no longer attend the Hall of Fame ceremony or other NFL functions until their demands are met.

Do they get paid to attend the HOF ceremony / other events already? Or is it just expected of them if invited? 

3 minutes ago, DFF said:

Do they get paid to attend the HOF ceremony / other events already? Or is it just expected of them if invited? 

As far as I know their attendance is always optional.  Like I know Michael Strahan hasn't gone back to the ceremony since he went in as he's got about 10 million other jobs.  But it's always been a tradition for a large contingent of Hall of Famers to be there to welcome the new inductees to Canton.