The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Finally completed Metal Gear Solid 3. Unsure whether to start Peace Walker or not, suppose it'll give me something to do as well as starting a new career mode on UFC before Mass Effect 3 comes out

That is the only real negative about the collection. I mean while it does have the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 it just doesn't feel the same without Metal Gear Solid 1. I still think it's worth the money mind just disappointing that it doesn't have MGS1.

This is another of those situations where I'm torn on which system to pick it up for. 360 has achievements, multiplayer and generally gets more use from me but I have MGS 1 on PS1 (and MGS3 on PS2, not that I can use it on PS3) so having it on PS3 would give a greater sense of owning that series on 1 platform.

Same with Dark Souls.

Is their any reason it wasn't included?

The graphics were too basic to HD it up is the line used. Peace Walker is alright so far if different from what I am used to with MGS. You can tell it was a port from the PSP. Online should be fun however.

I doubt I can play RDR anyway because my brother borrowed my copy and either damaged it himself or he bought a second hand copy of his own, saw that disc was shitty and took mine instead.

Though, I do have it on the hard drive of my other 360 but i'd need more than just the usual 'Let's play _____!' *No one plays* routine of EWB gaming if I were to bother to set it up again.