2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was wonderful to see the Bucs brought back down to reality to secure their losing season. Having Carolina's defense for fantasy was just an added bonus.

I live in a Philadelphia suburb, yet I've been able to see every single Denver game on TV this year. And I don't have NFL Ticket. They've either been on Sunday Night or Monday Night Football or they've always been the 4:00 game that's shown here. I love it.

In Rhode Island, all but one Denver games have aired on TV here. The one not shown was against Jacksonville. In comparison, the Giants and Jets have been on 9 times out of 12.

Jacksonville and Cleveland are the only two teams who have not been on TV in R.I. this season. Tennessee and Detroit have only been on once. And why I've seen Washington seven times is beyond me.

Wilson yes, Pete Carroll no. But that's largely because I hate seeing coaches that couldn't cut it in the NFL go to college, kick ass, and then come back to the pros.

But that's largely because I hate seeing coaches that couldn't cut it in the NFL go to college, kick ass, and then come back to the pros.

A logical reason if I've ever heard one!

• Like 1

Important to note too that Russell Wilson has never lost at home and Seattle will almost definitely be the #1 seed. I wouldn't want to go to Seattle if I were any of the other NFC teams.

I really hope they win it too, Wilson is great.

Fuck Seattle.

This. <_<

Though I do feel compelled to say that Russell Wilson is the lone exception to that. I knew he'd be great in college so I get a certain sense of superiority seeing it unfold, even if it is for the Seachickens.

• Admin
A celebration by football fans in the US city of Seattle grew so loud on Monday evening it registered as a minor earthquake, a research group has said.
Raucous fans jumped up and down during an early first-quarter touchdown in the game between the Seattle Seahawks and the New Orleans Saints.
The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network detected the vibrations, measuring between a magnitude 1 and 2 earthquake.
The Seahawks won the game at CenturyLink Field 34-7.
Pacific Northwest Seismic Network director John Vidale told CNN his staff recorded five separate seismic events during the game.
It was not the first time fan celebrations shook Seattle. In 2011, the response to another US football touchdown registered at nearby seismic recording stations.
CenturyLink Field, which is open to the air, also set a Guinness World Record for noise in September.

Perfect...air it on the east coast when many people are at church, and on the west coast when many people are asleep..

It's not like they picked a west coast team to use for the trial though, is it? Now, if it had been a Denver/San Francisco/Seattle etc then maybe there'd be more of a legitimate argument.