2014 NFL Season

Dan

Oh shut up Aikman. "They come from being down 10 at halftime". Two touchdown in 2 quarters isn't an amazing comeback. It's not like it was 36-0 at the half

That's the first time in postseason history that a team that was down 10 or more at halftime came back and won, so yeah, it's actually quite noteworthy.

Fair enough, wasn't aware of that. I stand corrected

Did those Empire ads drive anyone else insane? Every fucking commercial break Jesus Christ. Between that and Scorpion on CBS, I can't decide which looks more stupid.

• Like 2

Due to the peculiar mechanics of our social group, we're all Packers fans for the remainder of the play offs now. >_>

Wow, some loyalty to your team there.

Our group is comprised almost entirely of Lions, Packers and Vikings fans, so we treat the Bears as spawns of Satan whilst having a friendly rivalry amongst ourselves.

Which one of you fools is a Viking fan? :lol:

Currently, he gets the most pity, haha.

Well, the season was above my expectations, an 11-5 year with a playoff berth was nice. Still, that was a sour way to lose after looking good in the first half. Hopefully it's something to build on, but who knows? We could be in trouble if we lose Suh (and Fairley), if Austin takes a head coaching job, could be a fluke year. I still like the calm demeanor of Jim Caldwell, seems to be a nice contrast as opposed to Schwartz brash ways.

Fuck. I don't think I'll be watching the rest of the playoffs, I'm burnt after a pretty wild season and this playoff loss. Go Seahawks I guess.

Oh shut up Aikman. "They come from being down 10 at halftime". Two touchdown in 2 quarters isn't an amazing comeback. It's not like it was 36-0 at the half

That's the first time in postseason history that a team that was down 10 or more at halftime came back and won, so yeah, it's actually quite noteworthy.

Fair enough, wasn't aware of that. I stand corrected

Weren't the colts down like 26 or something in a wildcard game against the chiefs in the 3rd and pulled out the win?

Could be wrong but I seem to remember that happening, maybe even last year?

I'm not one of these people who think the NFL "fixes" game but the Lions had that game taken from them. If they are playing Jacksonville in Week 6 or if that's a regular season game in Detroit, there's no way they pick up the flag. That is a case of an official being intimidated by a home crowd and one of the league's marquee teams. I've never been a Cowboys hater but after this I'm sickened. Fuck Jerry Jones and fuck fat Chris Christie.

I saw a tweet, which I now forget who wrote it, that said...."Imagine totalling your car on the same weekend every single year....that's Andy Dalton's career." :lol:

Anyway, I like Luck and Hilton, and am starting to like Herron, so I'm cautiously hopping on the Colts bandwagon, with full knowledge that in doing so, I'm probably jinxing them.