2014 NFL Season

Dan

Stop killing off all the bird teams :(

Given it's you and the Falcons left, I'd pretend to be some kind of skyfish if I were you.

• Like 1

There's something inherently unlikeable about the Steelers and Roethlisberger so I was glad to see them lose, though I really don't want another Ravens Superbowl.

2-0 in my play-off picks for money so I can't complain.

Lets go Indy and Dallas later!

You won't see Ryan Lindley back there next year anyway. Palmer being healthy is one of the great what if's of the year. Their defense will be back next year but Fitzgerald might not be on the offensive side. They just remind me of a half decade of Ravens teams where we just kept going "if only we can get solid QB play".

• Like 1

You won't see Ryan Lindley back there next year anyway. Palmer being healthy is one of the great what if's of the year. Their defense will be back next year but Fitzgerald might not be on the offensive side. They just remind me of a half decade of Ravens teams where we just kept going "if only we can get solid QB play".

Then we drafted some guy with a Monobrow from an FCS school...