NFL 2019

Maxx

I have a few Cowboys hoodies, a hat that my fiancee wears as it is a fitted and too small for me, a dog tag necklace, a long sleeve shirt, an old school Emmitt jersey, a Dez jersey, a LVE jersey, and a pair of swim trunks that has the Dallas star on the left leg. I purged alot of goodies from Fanatics when worked for em and had company sales

I wish the Lions could find a coach like Jim Caldwell.

Speaking of Sports Apparel, I don't have much at all. I have a Lions hat my son got me for Christmas. 

And I still have a Golden State Warriors Chris Webber Jersey that I got in third grade. It was actually my first jersey ever, and why that one is still around I have no idea.

• Like 1

I had some older 49ers gear but needed some new stuff so I got a Buckner jersey and a Kittle luchadore shirt this season. I have definitely been tempted to get a NFC Championship shirt but might hold off and grab one with a Super Bowl one too. 

Also, been busy so I haven't had a chance to post but y'all I CAN'T BELIEVE THE 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! :w00t:

• Like 2

Larry Fitzgerald bought a minority stake in the Phoenix Suns