Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

Wasn't a 4-1 game. That scoreline feels incredibly harsh on Darlow, who played really well. I think McTominay shut down ASM in an really effective manner tonight, so I guess that justifies Ole's weird team selection?

We really really needed this, but I swear to god, if we ever start Luke Shaw in a game that isn't Hereford away in the FA Cup or something again, Ole wants sacking.

14 minutes ago, Baddar said:

We might just win the league!

You might scrape third in the United Premier League mini league this season.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Despite this game being on Sky Sports Box Office - there are still advert breaks at HT. :lol: 

My license fee had better not be paying for Sky Box Office. 

I skipped the game entirely even by radio and waited til MOTD, got a bit excited when we were second on knowing the other scores. :(

Twitter is unsurprisingly full of "he'd do that to a male linesman" idiots full of pictures of him arguing face to face with referees. I don't think it necessarily needs a big punishment, but it certainly gives you a nice glimpse into his attitude towards women.

He shouldn't be touching an official regardless of gender let alone in such a smarmy patronising way. There was absolutely no need for him to do that. 

38 minutes ago, Naitch said:

"He'd do that to a male linesman"... the man has been playing football professionally for 17 years, if they can't provide evidence of him doing it then you have to imagine he hasn't.

That's the best they can all do. And literally every one is using the same three images.

Mitrovic kicked him. That's a foul, regardless of where on the pitch that is. 

Just now, Liam Mk2 said:

I saw two players swinging high boots at a loose ball. I just think it’s harsh and another example of VAR looking for things that aren’t obvious errors.

Mitrovic however has had a terrible day. Lookman looks a real quality signing by Fulham.

And if it were the other way around, it would have been a free kick the other way. You kick another player it's a foul :P