2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

3 hours ago, damshow said:

Eagles don't get a 1st for Wentz unless he plays I think 75% of Indy's snaps. If he's healthy that's a lock, so of course he's already hurt. 😆

We still got a 2nd and 3rd for a guy  who can't stay healthy.  Not a bad deal

31 minutes ago, damshow said:

He'll conveniently miss just enough games where he can't get that sweetener over to the Eagles. He screws them over one final time.

This will be his legacy. 

There's fights at pretty much every training camp.  Not only can you get someone hurt, but if you fight during the regular season you'll get huge penalties/ejections/suspensions etc.  So Judge made them run and do pushups so they know not to pull that shit again.  I don't have an issue with it.

Judge did the penalty laps last year too and half of Twitter acted like it was the most demeaning thing ever, that nobody would ever want to play for him and he'll be run out of the league.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

I had never heard of a foot injury with a 5-12 week recovery. Now the same team has 2 high-profile cases of it in a week. I almost wonder if this is something their training staff has identified as a preemptive procedure. Almost akin to high school pitchers getting Tommy John surgery out of the way early.