2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

On 03/08/2021 at 14:07, Maxx said:

There’s still time 

Well funny enough, in the span of 24 hours the Giants have now had Todd Davis and your boy (I guess?) Joe Looney retire, and both of those guys only just signed over the weekend.

No reasons given yet for the sudden retirements but "lol they didn't want to do push ups and run laps" is the go-to joke.

Looney must really not want to play though, as with the trash state of the Giants OL he became a roster lock the minute he signed.  May have even ended up being a starter.

10 minutes ago, Krabby said:

FFS kirk, making it real hard to root for you rn

How do you think I feel?  My first name is Kirk :(

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Yes.

HSMI.gif

1 minute ago, damshow said:

Dwayne Haskins vs Ben DiNucci baby!

Please, its Garret Gilbert SZN

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Why do coaches do this?

If you watch the video he says a few times ‘good to see you guys’ and is ignored. I think he was just annoyed no responded to him as opposed to stressing the title.

16 minutes ago, Twist said:

If you watch the video he says a few times ‘good to see you guys’ and is ignored. I think he was just annoyed no responded to him as opposed to stressing the title.

Ah that could be. I didn't watch the video because I thought it might be as awkward as it sounds :P 

• Lineker locked and unfeatured this topic