2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

16 minutes ago, Maxx said:

True players already know the answer, because its the same every year!

I thought the symposium started earlier but guess not. I'll be on vacation next week so just wanted to make sure I don't miss it. 

In the span of three or four months Packers fans gradually went from "this organization is a joke, Rodgers has every right to be mad, they're chasing the MVP and one of the best QBs in history away" etc. to largely turning on Rodgers and calling him an entitled baby.

I mean it's not that surprising.  At the end of the day fans almost always come back around to siding with the team.  But it's still amusing.

53 minutes ago, Buschie Kay said:

I still wonder if he's gonna wind up in Denver when all is said and done.

I fucking hope so. 

Also, I do feel bad for Cam Akers, I really do. 

On the other hand....that could help our chances of getting another high draft pick if Stafford has no running game (yet again. Poor fucking guy). 

18 minutes ago, Buschie Kay said:

In the span of three or four months Packers fans gradually went from "this organization is a joke, Rodgers has every right to be mad, they're chasing the MVP and one of the best QBs in history away" etc. to largely turning on Rodgers and calling him an entitled baby.

I mean it's not that surprising.  At the end of the day fans almost always come back around to siding with the team.  But it's still amusing.

And then there's the middle ground which is people shitting on Schefter, saying he's making it up or exaggerating it and essentially calling it what amounts to fake news. Packers fans sure are delusional!

They have no Jeopardy guest hosts listed beyond Joe Buck the second week of August.

So, you know what that means...

Spoiler

The season will be over with. Hope they make LeVar Burton the new host.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes I guess. Get the vaccine and be done with it. 

The cognitive dissonance on the anti-vax football Fandom is rich by the way.

TEAMS CAN TELL PLAYERS NOT TO KNEEL! 

TEAMS CANT TELL PLAYERS TO GET THE VACCINE!

19 hours ago, Adam said:

Proper hard work being a Cardinals fan.

This fucking guy.  Yeah because not getting vaccinated and then catching covid and missing pivotal games isn’t putting yourself in a position to hurt the team?  

• Like 1