Premier League 2021/22

Lineker

8 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Who in that 1999 final went on to become a manager? I'm sure we could keep the legend train rolling.

Its Phill Neville time!

22 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Its Phill Neville time!

Gary can have a go too... I think Jonathan Greening is managing in non-league. Stam is out in America? Or was?

Ole might honestly be the most successful manager to come from players on both teams from that final. I think all Bayern have is Ali Daei.

Great weekend for the class of 92.

Scholesy suckling on his daughter's toes
Beckham selling his soul to shill for a horrendous regime
Ole's drubbing
Neville going full on Leave Ole Alone just now

At this rate Nicky Butt's going to have to turn up on Celebrity Gogglebox or something and actually shit himself if he wants to stay in the gang.

Edited by therockbox
  • Like 2

It's a real shame that such a display of managerial ineptitude ended Souness' management and punditry careers.

57 minutes ago, Gazz said:

It's a real shame that such a display of managerial ineptitude ended Souness' management and punditry careers.

Wait, he's not punditting it up anymore? I enjoy seeing his miserable, Begbie-esque face, especially when someone rips his opinion to shreds.

Yeah, he's pretty much kept himself and his terrible opinions out of the public eye since 1996. Probably for the best.

• Haha 1

I will always remember when souness signed Mark Pembridge, Steve Harkness, Dean Saunders and Michael Thomas while managing Benfica.