NFL 2021

Lineker

Huntley-to-Watkins effectively has ended the tenure of Matt Nagy.

The NFL has a new rule where assistants can interview in the last 2 weeks of the season. With a number of teams likely locking up playoff positioning around then a number of the hotshot candidates can interview and Chicago is likely hoping to be the first in line. Kellen Moore, Brian Daboll, Eric Bieniemy, Ken Dorsey, and Nathaniel Hackett could all be able to take calls. And I'm sure someone is going to try to create a Ryan Day rumor as well.

• Like 1

Imagine having to work a national televised game on Thanksgiving, knowing you're going to be fired the next day. Shitty.

Also, it'll be the first time the Bears have ever fired a coach during the season.

For old times sake 👏👏👏

• Like 3

Garrett barely schemed up any targets for their super expensive free agent wide receiver, including not even having him on the field in the red zone where his 6’4” frame would give him an advantage over smaller defenders.  And he relegated their 1st round pick to a gadget player.  He had to go.

The only thing I’ll say in his defense is even with good coaching, I’m not sure anyone could’ve succeeded with the talent deficiencies on offense.  The Giants have no receivers that get any separation and they can’t throw deep because the right side of the line collapses every time Jones drops back.  Everyone is covered on the short, quick passes because no respect has to be given to the threat of the deep ball.

The horrible coaching sometimes takes your attention away from the brutal failures of the horrible roster, and vice versa.  It’s like trying to figure out if you’re gonna have to puke or shit next when you have food poisoning.

1 hour ago, CM Busch said:

Garrett barely schemed up any targets for their super expensive free agent wide receiver, including not even having him on the field in the red zone where his 6’4” frame would give him an advantage over smaller defenders.  And he relegated their 1st round pick to a gadget player.  He had to go.

The only thing I’ll say in his defense is even with good coaching, I’m not sure anyone could’ve succeeded with the talent deficiencies on offense.  The Giants have no receivers that get any separation and they can’t throw deep because the right side of the line collapses every time Jones drops back.  Everyone is covered on the short, quick passes because no respect has to be given to the threat of the deep ball.

The horrible coaching sometimes takes your attention away from the brutal failures of the horrible roster, and vice versa.  It’s like trying to figure out if you’re gonna have to puke or shit next when you have food poisoning.

Thats crazy, Golladay is absolutely the type of WR you want in goal line packages. Let him go up and get the ball?

7 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Thats crazy, Golladay is absolutely the type of WR you want in goal line packages. Let him go up and get the ball?

On the Giants' first offensive drive last night, there was a 3rd and 14 play inside of the red zone and Golladay wasn't even out there, but their kick returner Pharaoah Cooper was.  It was utterly perplexing.

Kenny has been mired with injuries yet again, unfortunately...but when he's active he's barely being used.