2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

• Sad 9

On 17/03/2022 at 16:33, Your Mom said:

Holy shit! Does @DMN in the Housestill post here?

Yeah, sometimes.

Really stoked, because the contract is actually more like 3/67, team friendly, so he really wanted to be in LV.

Now to get Gilmore, gotta keep up, this division is like the Cold War in the 1960s.

I suspect it'll work out where the trade includes more from them (picks) and they receive some conditional picks in return - i.e. if he plays 75% of snaps it becomes a 2nd rounder, if he signs a long-term extension a separate pick becomes a 2nd rounder. Stuff to really make it so they're only helping a different team if said team wants to build around Baker.

• Like 4

I don't really never cared about the Browns that much one way or the other, and certainly I've never given a shit about Baker Mayfield, but man have they done the dude dirty. 

He's the most successful QB they've had since Kosar, arguably the most physically talented since their return (with respect to Tim Couch), and put his body on the line for him last season, yet they insinuate he's immature and trade for a dude with 22, TWENTY-F'N-TWO Big Ben's hanging over his head.

Trash organization.

• Like 8