2022 NFL Off-Season thread

The Buscher

2 hours ago, CM Busch said:

Aaaand the second grand jury has declined to indict Watson.  Ugh.

Unfortunately there just doesn't seem to be enough evidence; as much as I would like to see him get his comeuppance he is a millionaire stud athlete and the defense is basically saying it is a he said, she said deal and the prosecution doesn't have what they need to prove otherwise 

Looking for a good mock draft simulator and the one from PFF lists the Vikings as needing a QB...uh wtf? I mean I know Cousins isn't vaccinated and what not but he had a really good, efficient year at QB and is a top 10 starter 

1 hour ago, Krabby said:

Looking for a good mock draft simulator and the one from PFF lists the Vikings as needing a QB...uh wtf? I mean I know Cousins isn't vaccinated and what not but he had a really good, efficient year at QB and is a top 10 starter 

I mean they do kinda need one long-term unless you think Mond is the answer. 

But https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine is the best one, just can't do trades without paying for premium. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Krabby said:

Unfortunately there just doesn't seem to be enough evidence; as much as I would like to see him get his comeuppance he is a millionaire stud athlete and the defense is basically saying it is a he said, she said deal and the prosecution doesn't have what they need to prove otherwise 

Hopefully karma will take a huge bite out of him eventually. 

11 minutes ago, CM Busch said:

The Bills have been approved for a new stadium that will cost $1.4 billion.  The breakdown of funding is:

New York State taxpayers: $600 million
Erie County taxpayers: $250 million
NFL/Buffalo Bills: $550 million

That's $550 million more than I thought the Bills would pay.