Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

3 hours ago, Matt said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone got any rope I can borrow?

Yes. Jesse Marsch has one. But you'll have to ask him nicely.

The funny thing about this game is that Chelsea will ship twice as many goals when we play Man City later in the month, so any progress Arsenal think they're making is moot.

4 minutes ago, Twist said:

At a loss how Chelsea have 10 men in the box and Arsenal are still managing to pass it around them at will.

You appear to have mistaken Chelsea for a professional football team.

2 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

You appear to have mistaken Chelsea for a professional football team.

They all look either knackered or like they’d rather be anywhere else in the world.

Edit: they’re not even bothered they’ve scored.

Edited by Twist

Honestly, Chelsea-actually-scoring-a-goal was the best outcome I ever imagined coming from this game.

Also the cunt trying to shine a laser in Mudryk's eyes can fuck off.

28 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Also the cunt trying to shine a laser in Mudryk's eyes can fuck off.

Absolutely, hopefully they can narrow down fairly quickly and ban the idiot.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, stokeriño said:

Honestly, Chelsea-actually-scoring-a-goal was the best outcome I ever imagined coming from this game.

For me there was a great moment that captured Chelseas issues at the moment. A bit of pinball in the box and Sterling(?) is with the ball on the edge of the six yard box. Even with extra defenders Arsenal are making a hash of clearing it and... Not one Chelsea player is trying to get involved and maybe get something on it to score. There were just two Chelsea players seemingly having a chat about the weather on the edge of the area directly behind the player with the ball neither giving an outlet for a pass and hopefully shot or getting involved in the melee where it could just bounce in off a shin if someone tries to clear. It was really weird to watch. Instincts would say at least one of the two would make some sort of move but they just stood there and waited for Arsenal to finally get a grip and clear it.

The team are just a mess at the moment and really can't wait for the season to be over. Some of them appear to already be on their holidays.

Holidays? Some of them look like they're uncontacted Amazonian tribesmen with no concept of Football.

41 year old Spanish manager that spent a good chunk of their career as a midfielder in the EPL? Wonder where they got that idea.

Edited by Twist
  • Haha 3

Such a weird passage of play. Diop letting it run was stupid, but it also looks like any contact is initiated by Nunez. See why it has been given, but I can also see why there's a lot of debate about Nunez diving.