Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Somebody hold me

I can hold you but I can't promise I wouldn't be laughing uncontrollably. 

Honestly I hope we beat Palace tomorrow because the prospect of facing this shower of shite is mouth watering

• Like 1

West Ham hard done by there, no way is that even given as a foul without it appearing on a VAR goal check. Coming together nowhere near the goal, and the Forest players switched off completely which I think swayed the ref.

And an awful goal too!

I think Antonio has a fair argument for being obstructed though, he's only trying to run into the box and Rice is stationary. In open play neither way would be given, but I don't think it hits the high bar of clear and obvious.

He's the closest man to Rice, and Antonio runs into him full throttle and even pushes through him on impact. I'd feel a bit pissed off to concede a goal like that.

I know what you're saying though. Definitely one of those where, if the ref blows immediately for the foul and it doesn't go to VAR, they accept it's a free kick and move on.

• Like 1

I do like Henderson, but when he got his chance as #1, was also making mistakes that led to goals. The one against Sheff Utd stands out to me. So much was made about him being able to play out and he completely fucked it.

De Gea might be declining but I'm not 100% convinced he's the answer either.

• Like 1