Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

We've been so sloppy and second best to every ball/tackle etc. 

Proper frustrating to watch. 

You don't have to worry about an unbeaten season if you get beat first game...

Nunezzzzzzzzzzz

2 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Piss off. He's pulled his leg back and doesn't touch him.

Maybe so but no way the referee could overturn the original decision based on the video available.

Yeah I knew once he called a penalty it wasn't getting overturned. It's still REALLY hard to see if there was any contact on the nibble or as he was pulling his leg back, but it didn't matter because Mitrovic was ALWAYS throwing himself to the ground like that.

SALAH!!

8 minutes ago, Twist said:

Maybe so but no way the referee could overturn the original decision based on the video available.

Yeah it's not exactly clear and obvious. Still a crap goal to concede 

Positive we came from behind twice. 

Negative it's dropped points opening day

20 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Brendan Aaronson creating turnovers in the Wolves box. It won't be the first time he does that this season. He's been Leeds' best player so far 😍

Yeah, liking the look of him so far. There was a big spell of the first half where we had Wolves pinned back and they were making some mistakes so hopefully we can push on in the second to grab a winner. Vital save from Meslier at the end to keep it level.

Liking Tyler Adams as well as the more combative half of the midfield pair, breaking up play and making tackles.

On 05/08/2022 at 15:57, ģå.żž said:

If Villa and Wolves both finish top half, I'll eat my own shoes.

My Doc Martens. Big, tough chewy fuckers.

• Like 1