Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

You cannot blame the manager at all in any scenario in this. It's been the same problem the past couple of years, the players are the issue. Bring a manager in they play well for a while and then they go back to being dreadful. Long season ahead. The areas that need focus are holding midfielder, right back and center forward.

• Like 1

Definitely looking for help from @DavidMarrioand @Hobobut anyone that can give good info would be extremely helpful! I'm looking to make the trip over to England in 2023, with my sister and BIL, who is a Forest fan. Our goal is to go to a Forest game for him, preferably when Liverpool host them in April. I know that getting tickets are probably a very hard thing to obtain, but what are the best options to try and make that happen?

2 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

Definitely looking for help from @DavidMarrioand @Hobobut anyone that can give good info would be extremely helpful! I'm looking to make the trip over to England in 2023, with my sister and BIL, who is a Forest fan. Our goal is to go to a Forest game for him, preferably when Liverpool host them in April. I know that getting tickets are probably a very hard thing to obtain, but what are the best options to try and make that happen?

Maybe DM might know but I wouldn't have a clue tbh

Ive only gone over once, 12 years ago, and it was a present so i don't know how they were arranged.

A great present it was too. I got to watch Liverpool draw 0-0 with West Ham on a Monday night. Robbie Keane played and Lucas was subbed on to a chorus of boos.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

It's hard cause of the way the clubs changed things over the year in terms of getting tickets. 

Hospitality when they are announced are always a safe option but they're expensive. 

Another option is getting a membership and trying in the ballot to see if you're lucky to get drawn to get a ticket for the game. So you're gonna need a membership for all of you and link them as I think if one is picked you can buy tickets for the other members. Even then it's 30 quid per membership so it's 90 quid spent for a chance to not get a ticket. 

Third option is via groups like The Anfield Wrap etc and seeing if someone may be able to sort yous out. 

It is difficult these days, I'm lucky I've built up the credits in the cups but this year I've had to enter a ballot to even get guarantee of the cup games again.

They've changed the system as well of if you can't go, if you transfer to someone else you won't get the credit for the game whereas before you could transfer it to a friend and you'd still get the credit. 

If you can afford it the hospitality route will give you the best shot. 

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

There's the UK's only Hooters next to Forest. @ADG can vouch.

Hey we're getting a hooters in Liverpool soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rodrigo for golden boot! Erling who?

EDIT: Disappointing to throw away a 2 goal lead, not least against someone who seem to be perenially predicted to be fellow relegation candidates. Granted it's early in the season but there's been encouraging signs against sides that will be in around that mid-table, just need to get a better grip on the game in the second half because that's 2 weeks now we've let the opposition back into it and it's cost us this time.