Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Just now, stokeriño said:

The degree of salivation over the handbags is getting a little creepy from the pundits, I have to say.

This, more than likely, is because there's a lot of friendly rivalries these days. Back in the "good old days" players from oppposing teams hated one another. Or something.

Sky are going to love promoting Conte vs. Tuchel later in the season.

4 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I do wonder if he didn't have such extravagant hair whether the foul would be taken more seriously.

Cucurella, shave those sideburns!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dang117 said:

I can think of more who should be getting contracts terminated before him

Like a parent telling a kid to behave or they're going to buy them a PS5.

Conte and Tuchel with a love letter to the Okada vs Omega wrist control spot there. You love to see a bit of crossover in sports.

• Like 4

If VAR is reviewing violent conduct/potential red card offense, it NEEDS to be amended that it can still call the incident a foul/yellow card. Otherwise clear fouls like this get unpunished. 

FPL's been a mess for me tonight. Every time I've checked it I've had less points! I had 59 points when i checked first, checked again 10 minutes later and was on 50, and now check again and it's 47! I get that this can happen but it seemed like a pretty drastic change in scores and I didn't even notice anyone in particular's points go down particularly.

Also, Greenwood has 12 points according to my app, but has zero (because he didn't play!) on the site. Silly stuff.

Just catching up with the game now, knowing the result in advance, and found so much of it hilarious. Tuchel has not come out of it looking good/sane but that may be my bias speaking.

Watching Richarlison wheel away celebrating like he scored a goal he didn't get a touch on may have been the funniest moment.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Just catching up with the game now, knowing the result in advance, and found so much of it hilarious. Tuchel has not come out of it looking good/sane but that may be my bias speaking.

Watching Richarlison wheel away celebrating like he scored a goal he didn't get a touch on may have been the funniest moment.

He's already learned so much from Harry Kane in his short time at Spurs...

• Haha 1