Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Obviously this match means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but it was hilarious watching Haaland absolutely sky that rebound in the final minutes from six yards out.

• Like 1

Diogo Jota is the latest Liverpool man to extend his contract. New 5 year contract.

He really suffered the most with Diaz coming in because he ended up playing more on the right when Salah was rested because of Mane/Diaz on the left and Mane/Bobby centrally. He's definitely nowhere near as good on the right as left or central, so I'm curious to see how he's utilized this season. Love the little guy!

Tom Huddlestone is a new academy coach for Manchester United. He's available for the U23 matches, but they're saying he won't play as much as McShane did. 

He's no Jay Spearing, is all

20220805_093611.jpg

Leeds owner saying its impossible they'll get relegated.

That's a bold strategy that surely can't bite him on the arse

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I'd advise the Liverpool fans not to check why Martin Tyler is trending this morning if you don't want to be pissed off.

I thought based on your post that this would be some banterous pre-season prediction or something. Nope.

Hope he gets sacked to be honest but the very least should be an apology. He should know much better than to say what he has.

• Like 2

It's shit like this that doesn't help with the way a vocal section of people view Hillsborough and use it as an attack. 

I honestly don't get how you could use such a poor choice of wording as Hillsborough and other hooligan related matters and then try and go oh they're separate matters I didn't mean to link the two. 

Cunt. 

• Like 3