Premier League 2022/23

Lineker

Lot of respect. It's being ignored by too many people within the mainstream media. No one is calling it out from big positions. 

3 people have killed themselves this year who were at Hillsborough due to what happened at Paris. Being constantly called a murderer and a victim wouldn't have helped someone's mental health. 

Then people use Heysel as a point scoring thing which has been acknowledged. It was terrible and could have been avoided. There were other issues similar to Hillsborough (poor infrastructure) 

I do genuinely feel a lot of it is due to irrational hatred of scousers and Liverpool as a city. Ah they boo the anthem, ah they say they're scouse not English etc. They eat rats, they're thieves, they're unemployed and need feeding. There's such venom behind it and it's stuff said even outside of football. Then people wonder why do we hate the establishment. Why do they not follow England. Why should we when the country clearly hates us because of where we are from. I don't go round Manchester hating everyone because they're from Manchester

Peps comments the other day really do not help. "If it happened". He's a guy with influence for his team, he could help but he just pulls the playing naive and dumb card. Say what you want about Klopp at least he's human. I remember him speaking out about the Chelsea Rentboys chant and rightfully so. 

• Like 3

I always maintain that interview is such a great piece of communications. Exactly the kind of thing clubs should do around offensive chanting.

This is a classic case of Brighton being 1000x more motivated and have just blitzed Chelsea.

They also clearly know that Cucurella is going to struggle chasing high balls in behind, so are looking to exploit that.

For Chelsea, Gallagher getting the best attacking moments so far.

Some super aggressive sweeping from Kepa too.

37 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Early Chelsea goal in the second half! Please carry on...

It did not, in fact, carry on. <_<

"Chelsea are really going for it - they're bringing on Broja and Ziyech!" I hate to inform you, Mr. Commentator, but these two do not represent the attacking threat you perhaps think they do...

Well this is all just quite depressing.

56 minutes ago, Dang117 said:

Almiron took Grealish comments personally, what a season he is having 

Just spectacular play from him. Newcastle are really humming on all cylinders, this is easily the most enjoyable team since the 2011-12 squad. I regret not picking Newcastle in 16 but I'm always so wary when teams are undergoing managerial changes. Ah well.

• Like 1

If there really is going to be a RB crisis for England at the World Cup, get Joe Gomez in. Hell of a cross there.

(I'm getting my shots in while I can before we end up conceding 6)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, damhausen said:

Just spectacular play from him. Newcastle are really humming on all cylinders, this is easily the most enjoyable team since the 2011-12 squad. I regret not picking Newcastle in 16 but I'm always so wary when teams are undergoing managerial changes. Ah well.

Was just thinking about Newcastle. Have enjoyed watching them this season. It's pleasing in a way that they are doing well, have new ownership and a good group of players playing at the club. The fan's have endured many year's of upsets and issues going on that probably was a unhappy time for many of them. As we all know Football can be a good break and a great escape. So it's a happy feeling that I get in knowing that the fan's up there must be really enjoying their Football games again.