NFL 2022

Lineker

I read a book once where the QB got hurt, but refused to come out of the game. He couldn't throw the ball, so they ran it every play. Can we do that with Purdy instead of having Johnson on the field?

2 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I read a book once where the QB got hurt, but refused to come out of the game. He couldn't throw the ball, so they ran it every play. Can we do that with Purdy instead of having Johnson on the field?

Just quick get Armys playbook and run the triple option

• Like 2

Yeah that fumble is probably the game. San Francisco has to come out and pass now. Instead of down just a score but getting the ball back to start the half, it's two TDs. Huge momentum shift. 

Reddick is also definitely better than Parsons and people need to admit it 

How are you going to call roughing the kicker when the kicker’s teammate deliberately shoved a defender into him?  That is some serious bullshit.

To have all four QBs on your roster injured at the same time is insanely bad luck. Fair play to Purdy for going back in, but I doubt he's going to throw anything other than the shortest of passes, if any passes at all, and the Eagles are going to be sat waiting for every screen or run.

1 minute ago, damhausen said:

Well Eagles -2.5 always felt like an incredible line and turns out I could've taken Eagles -20.5

As soon as Purdy got hurt I dropped $50 on Eagles at I think -10.5. Even that I knew would be easy money.

That explains why he wasn't on the Christmas album..