NFL 2022

Lineker

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

The Bills need to retool their offense, it’s just not built to win a title.  Running game is a mess, and probably not enough of a focus, and as good as Gave Davis can occasionally be, he’s not consistent enough to be their #2 WR.

They're also too small basically everywhere. They tend to struggle mightily with big bruiser teams, which is basically all the AFC North. And still manage to not have a ton of outside speed on defense.

4 minutes ago, Justin Buschlander said:

I genuinely feel for the Bills fans.  At a certain point it has to really feel like you’re just never gonna see them win a Super Bowl.

13 seconds is as devastating loss as there can be but they also have Norwood's miss AND the Music City Miracle.

I will say this blowout today felt like a window closing loss. Lot of retooling ahead, waiting for Cincinnati to lose Higgins and defensive attrition, hoping Baltimore, Miami, or Jacksonville don't fix their holes, etc. KC presumably is always going to be there because Mahomes is transcendent, but it's very crowded in that group of teams vying to challenge them. And I think next season will see the Bills slide back a bit and have to hope they hit on some draft picks to get back to being considered true Super Bowl contenders.

• Like 1

Loved the gushing over how good of a game Dak has last week like he didn’t play like absolute ass two weeks ago.  Looks like we’re getting much closer to that version today.

It’s infuriating to watch them use Zeke who has no juice and is useless in anything besides short yardage situations.  Malik Davis is a solid player, who actually has burst left and should absolutely be seeing carries.  We aren’t going to win getting 2 yards a carry.

• Thanks 1

I’m done with Dak.  He’s either good or he’s fucking abysmal.  His accuracy is shaky at best, he gets tunnel vision to one receiver and he’ll make incredibly dumb throws that result in picks.  

When he’s on, he can play at a level equal to his contract, but he’s off way too fucking much to ever justify what he’s getting paid, and there’s no telling what version of him is going to come out.  Odds are when it’s the playoffs it’s going to be the shitty version though.

This team has lot of other problems but Dak’s inconsistency is going to he what keeps them from ever making an actual run.  He’s not it.

• Admin
Just now, Maxx said:

I’m done with Dak.  He’s either good or he’s fucking abysmal.  His accuracy is shaky at best, he gets tunnel vision to one receiver and he’ll make incredibly dumb throws that result in picks.  

When he’s on, he can play at a level equal to his contract, but he’s off way too fucking much to ever justify what he’s getting paid, and there’s no telling what version of him is going to come out.  Odds are when it’s the playoffs it’s going to be the shitty version though.

This team has lot of other problems but Dak’s inconsistency is going to he what keeps them from ever making an actual run.  He’s not it.

It's okay - very soon you can trade for Trey Lance! :)

• Haha 1

"Remember when Mike McCarthy called a terrible play to end the Cowboys playoff run?"

Which time?

12 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Sure, I’d rather try something else than continue to get the same result. 

I feel like that's how the Cowboys have been since they drafted Romo. Don't try anything new, but expect a different result.