NFL 2022

Lineker

1 hour ago, Krabby said:

Yeah I saw some Vikings blogs and such saying we could be a dark horse landing spot for Lamar and, while don't get me wrong that'd be amazing, it's not ever going to happen

Same for the Lions, and they were talking about giving up a ton of draft picks, and just fuck that. 

We're just fine with Goff, we have so much draft capital to really make this team dangerous. 

• Haha 1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

People have not discussed how catastrophically bad the KC defense has been most of this season...

They might start doing so in the next half hour.

6 minutes ago, damhausen said:

People have not discussed how catastrophically bad the KC defense has been most of this season...

They might start doing so in the next half hour.

Maybe they won't if Travis Kelce keeps doing things.

25 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

I really like Patrick Mahomes, he's a really fun player to watch. He's in his own league, dude is a cheat code.

I heard him talk for the first time today and I am shook.

• Like 1

I imagined the season would end with a dusting to either the Eagles or Niners.  But man, they don’t remotely look like they belong on the same field.

Kafka’s interviews should be cancelled.  That Jones has actually had time to throw on some of these plays and yet nobody is open is just really dreadful scheming.