Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

It'll be a big test for Moyes because as strange as it sounds, I think he got used to working on a tiny budget and now he'll have to manage totally different expectations with decent financial support. If he can keep Bale, Modric and maybe even nick Jelavic from Everton then he'd be set I reckon.

Also, if he can impress at Spurs, I'd say he'd be a favourite to take over at United when Fergie is finally carried away in a wooden box.

Guest mr. potato head

I think a lot of people are underestimating Arsenal for next year. Remember, they started the year off with seven points from seven games including the 8-2 bafflegab and a loss to Blackburn. That can't happen again. Plus they won't need to take as much time to get everyone to gel together.

Slaven Bilic is leaving Croatia to take over at Lokomotiv Moscow, that's already set in stone as far as I know.

I'll be disappointed if Moyes goes to Spurs but not surprised. I am totally stumped for who Everton would replace him with though...I'd genuinely be saying probably Phil Neville if it was 3 years down the line.

I know the length of contract seemed to be one issue and the collapse of our season was another (although that run did involve games against Man City where we were unlucky, Man Utd, Arsenal away, on-form Chelsea etc) but I'm sure Redknapp's England comments probably didn't help matters.

I just hope we don't see the players leaving. However tactically inept Redknapp was, he built huge self-belief and confidence in the players, especially when we were on a roll.

Slaven Bilic is leaving Croatia to take over at Lokomotiv Moscow, that's already set in stone as far as I know.

I'll be disappointed if Moyes goes to Spurs but not surprised. I am totally stumped for who Everton would replace him with though...I'd genuinely be saying probably Phil Neville if it was 3 years down the line.

Martinez? Proven with a small budget and team, could do a good job with Everton.

I could definitely see this happening. I know it sounds too early but I think he'd be a quick starter.

Martinez? Proven with a small budget and team, could do a good job with Everton.

He'll just turn them down.