2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

Super Bowl half time shows are the worst. I don't even think I could enjoy Black Sabbath doing a Super Bowl halftime show. I usually fantasize about a A-10 swooping over and the performance, dropping bombs, napalm, firing rounds, and just fucking....

Well let's never mind that. Enjoy the show!

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shame in admitting...IMMEDIATE smile when the Peppers came out

• Like 2

Chad Smith and Will Ferrell look even more similar the older they get.

Will Ferrell made a joke about that...walked up to Chad Smith and went "...You look familiar..." and walked away

I would buy into the Super Bowl Halftime Show ft. Daft Punk. :)

Yeah I would have insisted to my dad that we watch a Daft Punk one.

I don't really have anything against Bruno Mars, he's fine I guess, but beyond him being an okay SNL host I don't really have a lot of love for him either. I'm sure he's doing fine by halftime show standards.

• Like 1

I used to hate this song when it was getting played all the time when I worked at HMV. Now that I've not heard it for years...eh...

I'm not a fan of RHCP, but they didn't sound bad at all there. Considering how awful The Who and Black Eyed Peas were, that was definitely not the worst half time show ever.

They didn't really get a chance to prove how good or bad they actually are!

I'm not a fan of RHCP, but they didn't sound bad at all there. Considering how awful The Who and Black Eyed Peas were, that was definitely not the worst half time show ever.

oh god BEP were the worst. When not even Slash can save your halftime show, it says alot...