2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, like I said in some texts and Twitter...popular opinion was Bruno Mars was singing live. I dunno who he is, but he gets respect from me for that

If we'd had Daft Punk and the Peppers we could have had Give it Away into Up All Night to get Lucky :w00t:

Give it away into up all night to get lucky around the world around the world? :w00t:

If we'd had Daft Punk and the Peppers we could have had Give it Away into Up All Night to get Lucky :w00t:

Give it away into up all night to get lucky around the world around the world? :w00t:

Well that wouldn't suit the Broncos' gameplan :shifty:

Unless the interception yards number high enough to run around the world...

I would buy into the Super Bowl Halftime Show ft. Daft Punk. :)

Yeah I would have insisted to my dad that we watch a Daft Punk one.

I don't really have anything against Bruno Mars, he's fine I guess, but beyond him being an okay SNL host I don't really have a lot of love for him either. I'm sure he's doing fine by halftime show standards.

I don't dislike Bruno Mars, I kinda like the one song he started with, it's ok for a pop song. I mean, I know they wouldn't go with Imagine Dragons or Mumford and Sons, but, I dunno...

Maybe I'm spoiled by living in Los Angeles and having KROQ. I get good music on the radio.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! You do NOT SHOW A FUCKING STEAK-UMMM AD IN PHILLY!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! You do NOT SHOW A FUCKING STEAK-UMMM AD IN PHILLY!!!

Weren't those banned?

They should be...

Officially requesting Srar rename this to the LOL Broncos Thread...