The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

All the moaning and bitching from Liverpool fans is going to be hilarious.

Moan all you want about the quality of the football, but football is about tactics, and Chelsea's have ended up with them turning you over.

They would have been stupid to come at you, they played in a way that nullified what you are good at, and relied on the weakest aspect of your team to duly provide them with the odd opportunity.

Good stuff.

• Like 9

I can't stand Mourinhos smugness and I'd completely argue that the point is to entertain the fans as well as win games. He got tactics spot on but man fuck Chelsea.

• Like 1

I can't stand Mourinhos smugness and I'd completely argue that the point is to entertain the fans as well as win games. He got tactics spot on but man fuck Chelsea.

Wenger's Arsenal have been entertaining people for years and winnin....

Nevermind. :pervert:

• Like 1

Can't fault Jose's 18th century set up there. Still think Liverpool will win the league if they beat Palace and Newcastle. There's points to be dropped for City either today or at Everton.

18th century football would involve 300 people and a rock. :/

I can't see how this is out of Liverpools hands now though, even if City win all their games Liverpool still win when they put 17 past us on the last day.

We've been lucky this season that there aren't many tactically decent managers in the league. Set up properly and we're fairly easy to nullify, but most teams are completely open against us so even if they score a couple we'll score more. That was inevitable though.