The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

I'm working under the assumption that Gerrard has decided he wants to be the best Liverpool player to never win the league.

Lies. Robbie Fowler never won the league!

Right now Liverpool will be pretty predictable, they need to score as many goals as possible so will naturally be attacking more and with a higher defensive line than usual. You want a compact midfield that doesn't make mistakes if you're trying to rack up a massive score and they'll be playing teams hoping to defend at all costs.

Lucky for them then that they've got to play Newcastle...

Steve McManaman never won the league. :/

La Liga doesn't count?

Considering the qualifier is best Liverpool player never to win the league... :/

I mis-read >_>

In that case, its definitely this guy:

lucky-13-for-hatters-136385324103408302-

• Like 1

MANCHESTER United have been granted six extra games after a meeting between the Referee’s Association and Sir Alex Ferguson.

Two games each will be played against Norwich, Fulham and Cardiff City, giving United the chance to earn a further 18 points and putting them back in contention for the title.

Ferguson said: “I explained, from a distance of one inch at a volume of approximately 110 decibels, that there had been a great deal of timewasting earlier in the season. About 640 minutes worth, in fact.”

When told the extra matches cast serious doubt on whether United players could compete in this summer’s World Cup, Fergie said “So it’s win-win.”

Lawyers have confirmed that the basic principle of the move – if United haven’t won, it’s not over – has been an unwritten rule of the Premier League since its inception and is not open to legal challenge.

Fulham manager Felix Magath said: “In agreeing to this, our club may seem like a desperate, dumped boyfriend willing to be completely humiliated just to play against a Premier League team one last time.

“That is entirely accurate.”

• Like 2

La Liga doesn't count?

Considering the qualifier is best Liverpool player never to win the league... :/

I mis-read >_>

He just won the league with Luton :/

Doesn't cound

La Liga doesn't count?

I mis-read >_>

He just won the league with Luton :/

DOESN'T COUNT, CUE BALL

• Like 1