The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Carlo Nash has had the sort of football career I would have loved to have emulated. Probably earned an average of 20k a week for twenty years or so for doing absolutely fuck all. Think his last Premier League game was back in 2009 or something and he's been with a bunch of Premier League teams since then.

• Like 3

Lambert wants to sign Chicharito. Good luck with that.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he left, but I doubt it'd be to Villa. Weren't Spurs interested, or was that just Jimmy?

What are we going to pay for him with?

He would be an absolute hero for us, but no way is he coming to Villa. Not unless we change managers and get some serious investment.

The best parts of this is the link says Ronald de Boer and in his photo it looks like Frank de Boer is going to hit someone with the Eredivisie trophy.

Lambert wants to sign Chicharito. Good luck with that.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he left, but I doubt it'd be to Villa. Weren't Spurs interested, or was that just Jimmy?

No no, we got linked a bunch of times. But I'd like to see it happen because I like him and because that means another player I like won't be at United. :P

He's second only to Ryan Giggs in all time Premier League win rate*!

*he probably isn't, but like fuck am I going to check.

AVB has the third best win rate of any Tottenham manager in history and led us to our highest ever Premier League points total in his very first season at the club.

So we sacked him because success, stability and building for the future aren't what Tottenham are about.

• Like 4