2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

Needed to be done. The Buccs signed Verner on a four year deal with $14mil guaranteed, Revis was due $16mil guaranteed this season alone.

I could see Revis going to the Pats, Jets, Eagles or for an outside bet/wishful thinking the Giants. I'd love to see him at the Giants at the right price, but it's Revis so he's going to be overpaid.

As an Eagles fan, I would love Revis because it's Revis, and our secondary was balls awful last year. But if we were to sign him, the whole time I'd just be thinking it's Nnamdi 2.0

Bucs have picked up Josh McCown and DeMarcus Ware has gone to the Broncos.

AFC West beWare...

Bucs have also inked Josh McCown for 2 years, 10 mil.

:(Y):

It's not a contest Berober, geez.

You know what was a contest, though? Fantasy football, which I destroyed you in. :pervert:

Are you trolling DYSI!? I beat you too!

That gives me exclusive Josh McCown news coverage rights.

In other news, Josh had a lovely peanut butter sandwich with lemonade for lunch. Top that!

• Like 1

AFC West beWare...

You know what was a contest, though? Fantasy football, which I destroyed you in. :pervert:

Yeah yeah, just you wait until I wipe the floor with you in Fantasy Baseball! :angry:

And scratch that, Weeden is gone as of right now! (More :w00t: 's!)

AFC West beWare...

Yeah yeah, just you wait until I wipe the floor with you in Fantasy Baseball! :angry:

And scratch that, Weeden is gone as of right now! (More :w00t: 's!)

EWB's Adam Schefter!

Hey man, they also overpaid for two shitty-to-average offensive linemen!

I'm sure we'll also overpay for Justin Tuck, as well, then, like, sign Vick, or something typically Raideresque.

If Al Davis were alive, Vick would have already been signed and guaranteed a Super Bowl for you guys by now.

Also it seems that Josh McCown has signed with Tampa Bay.

So Josh McCown to the Bucs.

Ravens have also resigned Jacoby Jones to a 4-year contract. Guarantee he finishes 2 years of that deal at most.

That sucks, the Giants were rumored to be in the sweepstakes and we haven't had a decent return game in decades. Atleast we re-signed Jon Beason, the guy really helped pick up our defense last year since we acquired him from Carolina.