2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

I'm just not sold on any of the top QBs in the draft. Bridgewater and Johnny Football have concerns about their build, and I'm not sure about the kid out of UCF. I'd rather Oakland takes someone like Fales, or the Alabama QB (who's name I can't remember now) later it he draft.

HER BEWBS, DMN!

>_<

Sounds as if Devin Hester is done in Chicago. He'll turn 32 next year so it was getting time for them to look for a new option in the return game, but still parting ways with the best return man in history when he is fresh off a season where he set a career high in return yards (largely because their defense sucked so bad and they had so many kickoffs) seems like a poor decision. He's proven time and time again he's worth every penny he's paid because he's one of those rare players who can change a game all on his own.

I'm just not sold on any of the top QBs in the draft. Bridgewater and Johnny Football have concerns about their build, and I'm not sure about the kid out of UCF. I'd rather Oakland takes someone like Fales, or the Alabama QB (who's name I can't remember now) later it he draft.

Oakland picking somebody named "fails" is possibly the most accurate mock draft pick in history.

• Like 3

Sounds as if Devin Hester is done in Chicago. He'll turn 32 next year so it was getting time for them to look for a new option in the return game, but still parting ways with the best return man in history when he is fresh off a season where he set a career high in return yards (largely because their defense sucked so bad and they had so many kickoffs) seems like a poor decision. He's proven time and time again he's worth every penny he's paid because he's one of those rare players who can change a game all on his own.

And he's hinting that he wants to play for Lovie Smith again :D .

And he's hinting that he wants to play for Lovie Smith again :D .

:(

• Like 1

HER BEWBS, DMN!

>_<

I'm only concerned about a QB's bewbs if we're signing Jared Lorenzen ;)

• Like 1

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/03/detroit_lions_owner_william_cl_3.html

Lions owner dies, expect a bunch of classless bullshit of "Yay, curse is over" or people dwelling on how bad the team was during his tenure. Fuck all that, he was a good guy, and he died, but people probably wont leave it at that.

RIP Mr. Ford.

Edit - And forgetting the football aspect, it's interesting to note that he was the last living grandson of Henry Ford, Ford motor company's founder. Neat.

• Like 1

Very neat indeed, and odd to think that a grandson of the man who created Ford Motor Company was still alive this year.

Only 5 days short of his birthday too!

Not to change topic, but why? Ford was founded in 1903 when Henry Ford was around 40 years old. Its not that hard to believe his grandson was still alive

Okay, now that one is impressive! I guess I thought in my head that Henry Ford founded the company before that, don't know why.

Rashard Mendenhall has retired at the age of 26. Wrote a long piece about it online, fair play to him for quitting on his own terms. I thought he had a decent year in 2013 towards the back end and wouldn't have minded him returning to the Cards roster again next year.