2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

Brian Hoyer was pretty impressive in his short tenure. Obviously the Browns need to bring someone else in, but he certainly deserves a shot too.

Brian Hoyer was pretty impressive in his short tenure. Obviously the Browns need to bring someone else in, but he certainly deserves a shot too.

The word is that he's progressing ahead of schedule from his injury and is certainly in contention to start next year, which is great news

Hey man, they also overpaid for two shitty-to-average offensive linemen!

I'm sure we'll also overpay for Justin Tuck, as well, then, like, sign Vick, or something typically Raideresque.

If Al Davis were alive, Vick would have already been signed and guaranteed a Super Bowl for you guys by now.

Also it seems that Josh McCown has signed with Tampa Bay.

The Raiders need to just say 'fuck it', do whatever it takes to draft Johnny Football, then start scouring prisons and biker gangs for players. It'll be just like the 70s!

Maybe they could sign Josh McCown!

Only reason Gabbert warranted a pick is because he's still only 24 while Brandon Weeden is 6 years older and has been in the league one year less.

Weeden is done, having Gabbert sit and learn under Harbaugh could turn him into something.

Cards signed Veldheer, pretty happy with that. O-Line is a problem area and Veldheer added to a returning Cooper is good news.

Does anywhere have just a flat out list of all the moves and re-signings in Free Agency? I can't find one and I'm struggling to keep up at the moment.