2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

Thankyou, that's pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

Couple more depth signings locked up by the Cards, and Shaunessy re-signed so all in all a good first couple of days of FA. Shame Dansby left but Browns offered him a surprisingly huge deal.

No problem, they change the thread every day though, so you might want to switch to the day 3 one

Darren Sproles traded to the Eagles, fuuuuck.

Yeah, that's going to be dangerous if he stays healthy all year. McCoy and Sproles in the same back field will be a deadly combination.

No word on whether or not QB Sid Luckman has re-signed with Chicago, though.

Steve Smith got cut by the Panthers, apparently the Ravens are favorites to sign him. I figuered he'd end up on the Patriots or Broncos.

Damshow, anything you can tell me about James Ihedigbo? He's expected to sign with Detroit, it says he is hard hitting, but I am hoping that isnt a disguised term for shit at coverage.

He's like a poor man's Bernard Pollard. Not as hard-hitting, not as charismatic, not as much of a Patriot killer, equally shit at coverage.

Also all signs point to Steve Smith being a Raven. He and Torrey and a healthy Pitta have my very excited, assuming the line gives Joe more than a millisecond to throw the ball.

Damshow, anything you can tell me about James Ihedigbo? He's expected to sign with Detroit, it says he is hard hitting, but I am hoping that isnt a disguised term for shit at coverage.

Probably a lateral move then, unless he is cheaper than Delmas. Delmas was released to save on cash.

At this point I'm hoping we draft secondary help at the tenth pick, HaHa Dix or Gilbert from OSU sound good. Dennard from MSU is a good prospect but Gilbert is taller and faster. Hopefully Bentley and Slay can make huge strides going into their second and third year.

He's like a poor man's Bernard Pollard. Not as hard-hitting, not as charismatic, not as much of a Patriot killer, equally shit at coverage.

Also all signs point to Steve Smith being a Raven. He and Torrey and a healthy Pitta have my very excited, assuming the line gives Joe more than a millisecond to throw the ball.