2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

I think the NFL is solely focused on making money above all else. They know that 6 months ago, if Ray Rice is having a good season, commentators will probably be saying "what a brave guy, look at how he focuses despite these off the field distractions" and shit like that.

I think the NFL is solely focused on making money above all else. They know that 6 months ago, if Ray Rice is having a good season, commentators will probably be saying "what a brave guy, look at how he focuses despite these off the field distractions" and shit like that.

They also know people will move onto the next scandal by the fall too, they're not dumb. The majority of people have short memories.

The Cowboys have sent out tickets to see them in the NFC Championship Game...

are they gonna be renting some mezzanine space to do an autograph signing?
  • Like 2

Is anyone on here interested in doing a fantasy league? I'm not sure how many people would be interested or hell if there's even one going now (probably is with my luck).

Is it so hard to open your eyes, and look around the sports bar and see the three threads for a fantasy league, two of which are named after NFL Players?

• Like 2

Yes EddieG. Especially when I'm on my phone doing it. If it was my laptop, I could understand but my phone is shit. Sooooo sorry for asking a quick question. Don't be a touch hole.

But it's FOOTBALL, Srar!

Also the ESPN score ticker has the score at null-null, not 0-0, as if acknowledging that neither of these teams deserved to score.

EDIT: Oh I see now I loaded it at the precise moment they updated the FG. Also I see that Eli is in mid-season form already. FUMMBLLLLEEEE!