2014 NFL Season

Dan

I think he would've been better suited as an OC as we could have used a veteran HC along with a solid young defensive DC. Clearly Mel Tucker isn't what we needed and Emery's drafting has been incredibly suspect/ineffective.

If Trestman is gone after this year I'd rather just also dump Emery and find a defensive minded HC to help shore up the defense. The offense still has enough weapons for a good OC to do some damage (though Cutler clearly has been a major disappointment and should be given a short leash going into the next season).

Edited by Mr. X

The Bills bought the entire Lions organization pizza as a thanks for letting them use Ford Field when Buffalo was snowed in

• Like 4

Surely those wanting to change the playoffs are jumping the gun? The NFC South is in a decline while the AFC North and NFC West are strong, changing the playoffs won't resolve that and likely in a couple of years that will readdress itself through the draft and so on. The AFC North and NFC West are partly to blame for the NFC South's records as well, all the teams in the NFC South have played all the teams in the AFC North (barring the Panthers who still have the Browns to play) and only the Saints have come away with a victory against any of them. And the NFC South went 1-3 against the NFC West (Falcons over Cardinals). On top of that, the Saints have lost two in overtime (and the one against the Niners they would have won in regulation if it weren't for the call against Graham in the endzone) and lost against the Browns and Lions by only a couple of points, so their record could easily be much different.

Weird fantasy football season. In the finals in 2 leagues, but my 2 teams named after Dean Ambrose completely shit the bed...the Brian Bosworth league and my auction draft league where I had Adrian Peterson.

Hilariously though I won the Toilet Bowl game for 11th place over a team named Erectile Dysfunction. Which prompted the Yahoo headline "The Lunatic Fringe Gets Upset Over Erectile Dysfunction".

• Like 3

I just wish we could see a 15 game season and each team from the AFC plays every other team in the AFC, same thing in the NFC. Top six from each league head into the playoffs. No strength of schedule nonsense.

I mean I know EVERYBODY else would hate this but if I could run it my way this would be my choice. Only interleague play being in the Superbowl. I'm a fool though.

• Like 2

I just wish we could see a 15 game season and each team from the AFC plays every other team in the AFC, same thing in the NFC. Top six from each league head into the playoffs. No strength of schedule nonsense.

I mean I know EVERYBODY else would hate this but if I could run it my way this would be my choice. Only interleague play being in the Superbowl. I'm a fool though.

The Bills went 4-0 against the NFC this year, fuck that! :lol:

The Bears are starting Jimmy Clausen this Sunday...

• Like 2

Saw it on Deadspin and ESPN