2014 NFL Season

Dan

I love how the NFC is shaking out. No Niners. No Saints. No Eagles. Now if the Cardinals can pull off a miracle and keep Seattle away from home field advantage, everything will be just dandy.

• Like 1

I love how the NFC is shaking out. No Niners. No Saints. No Eagles. Now if the Cardinals can pull off a miracle and keep Seattle away from home field advantage, everything will be just dandy.

If Dallas wins out, Seartle can win out and stil miss home field as Dallas and Greenbay/ Detroit takes the other bye. So Seattle shouldnt get anything more than a wild card at home at best.

If Dallas wins out, Seartle can win out and stil miss home field as Dallas and Greenbay/ Detroit takes the other bye. So Seattle shouldnt get anything more than a wild card at home at best.

From what I've read and NBC has just said, if Seattle wins out they will be the number one seed as long as Detroit/GB do not tie each other next week.