2014 NFL Season

Dan

Yeah, they do. We'll probably stick to the scheduled broadcast though. If Chargers win, all of the other games connected to Chiefs/Chargers are no longer relevant.

Panthers/Falcons should be fun, and I'd rather watch that and just get the odd updates relating to our inevitable mullering than watching the whole painful piece. :P

Except the Pats won't be winning the AFC.

Care to elaborate? Who is going to beat them in Foxborough?

I think I want to see the Cards play in their own stadium for the Superbowl. It's a cool story

If Carson Palmer had not got injured I genuinely think this could've happened (not sure anyone's ever said that before) but considering all the injuries and the fact even the Cards' back-up QB is now injured I just can't see it happening. Which is a shame. If the team goes relatively injury-free next year though they have to be contenders.

• Like 1

I saw they also have Redzone on a standalone Sky Sports channel this week rather than behind the red button. So there's that.

Balls, that's my excuse when my family wants to change the channel, "Hey Ben, can I quickly see something?" "Sorry, I'm on red button"

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/2014week-17-flex-final-3.pdf

For the first time, all markets will see four Sunday afternoon games (two on CBS and two on FOX) plus the
NBC Sunday night game with the NFL’s Week 17 double doubleheader schedule, which was introduced in

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/2014week-17-flex-final-3.pdf

For the first time, all markets will see four Sunday afternoon games (two on CBS and two on FOX) plus the

NBC Sunday night game with the NFLs Week 17 double doubleheader schedule, which was introduced in

That's how it should be every week.

According to my Zubaz pants, I am now a massive Eagles fans.

So, yeah, GO EAGLES, SOAR, SOAR!

>_>

As if I needed anymore reasons to love you Niner :wub:

And it's Fly Eagles Fly

• Like 1